Digital & Online Learning
Choose Bizzco‘s self-study route with our Learner Management Sytem and online assessments.
Learning outside of the traditional classroom environment is fast becoming a new trend.
These options have many benefits for businesses:
- Having learners based in outlying regions who are not able to attend a course based in a central area can now access the classroom remotely and participate in the lesson or take their learning on-line
- Traditional classroom training requires a minimum number of learners to participate in a course to make it viable for the service provider, on-line learning completely eliminates this requirement
- The fees for on-line learning are discounted
- The learning materials used for on-line learning have been developed in such a way that a facilitator is not needed, this means that all learning materials are not only completely up to date, but also practical and easy to understand for all participants
What are the Available Options?
- Remote access to a classroom – a learner uses wifi and remote-classroom software to participate in the class with physically being present. The learner can communicate with the facilitator and other participants at all times for the duration of the lesson
- On-line courses – the learner downloads their lessons to a device (computer, tablet, smart phone) and studies off-line, an animation summarising the lesson is available for most lessons, a quiz is taken on line and all assignments and Final Summative Assessments (FSA’s) are done on line.
This video clip explains the process and gives more insight into this option: